Welcome to The Pandemipedia
The Pandemipedia. The Dark Realm Studios wiki anyone can edit
35 articles since April 2009
Contents (view all pages)
Damac1214 For several Contributions and Starting the Wiki.
What's new on Dark Realm Studios Wiki
The third and Final Pandemic American Swine Journal has been released.
Pandemic American Swine as well as a new journal have been released.
The wiki has been Renamed Pandemipedia in honor of Pandemic.
Developers Journals have been started and can be viewed on the site.
Blips announced that Kingdom Keeper will soon be released.
view more Polls at The page for them
Featured Forum User
Weasel also known as Weasel101 on the wiki.
This Months Featured Game is Global Defense System. Every living thing on Earth is facing extinction. A massive barrage of asteroids are on a direct collision course with Earth. By using the best technology and military hardware available, you must destroy the incoming asteroids and save the planet.
Did You Know?
...That the website was originally called Pandemic Studios. add a did you know.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Try editing a page or introduce yourself at the forums page.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
This section will be filled when a song becomes available.
"A weasel seen is a death foretold. Therefore it is truly the blind man who lives to tell the tail." Weasel
'Kingdom Keeper Kingdom Keeper is a side-scrolling medieval fantasy game filled with monsters, magic, blood and interesting characters. Players will be able to take advantage of 20 different abilities that can be learned and upgraded. The players castle, armor, sword, staff and axe can all be upgraded multiple times throughout the game. There are three unique levels, each feature vastly different enemies. bosses and settings.
300px|right Pandemic 2 Tutuorial
Wiki Forums News
The forums have been started and can be viewed on the wiki at the forum index!